Decorative Sticky Traps
The decorative sticky trap units have been designed specifically for areas where fly control should be hidden from view, with decorative and unique front covers that hide the glue board and insect catch.
PestWest Professional Sticky Traps are high quality units combining advanced glue board technology with slim-line designs.
The slim-line designs enable glue boards to be placed closer to the UV tubes improving catch rates, whilst PestWest Reflectobakt® sleeves shield the board from the drying effect of the UV tubes. With a PestWest sticky trap the insects are secured allowing units to be placed closer to
sensitive areas. They do not have an electric killing grid making them silent, discreet and hygienic whilst catching all sizes of insects including smaller species such as Fruit Flies.
All units feature:
- Quantum shatter resistant tubes coated with industry compliant FEP coating for maximum attraction and significantly reduced risk of contamination from glass breakages.
- Full-size sticky board to effectively catch even the smallest flies.
- Easy to remove bottom tray, drop-down guard and front covers – no tool service.
- Reflectobakt® sleeves increase attractiveness to insects, significantly slow the drying of the sticky board and allow longer board life and slimmer design.
- Interchangeable tubes and sticky boards on all units to minimise stocking requirements.
- All metal construction means longer lasting models for years of reliable service.
Professional Electronic Sticky Traps
Innovative designs with decorative and unique covers to hide the glue board and insect catch, providing discreet and environmentally friendly fly control.
All units use advanced energy efficient electronic ballast systems to enhance tube performance, reduce running costs and avoid the need for starter replacement.
PestWest’s specialist range provides special safety features such as high IP ratings and flameproof electrical enclosures giving you protection against the most hazardous and potentially dangerous areas.
The units are built to the highest possible specifications and accredited to the ultimate safety certification for electrical equipment. This means that sensitive and often highly dangerous areas (ATEX classified zones) can be protected without compromising safety standards or insurance
Electronic Fly Killers
The Electronic Fly Killers use powerful PestWest Quantum tubes to attract flying insects onto a high voltage killing grid to eradicate them. The insects subsequently fall into a catch-tray.
PestWest has been developing world leading EFKs for over 20 years. They are designed with both the professional technician and the end- user in mind. They combine robust and powerful designs with tool-free maintenance and a choice of either wall-mounted, ceiling-suspended or freestanding
PestWest utilise advanced technology to produce a range of outstanding ancillary products, providing you with the perfect tools to enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty, ensuring you get the very best from your units.
Sticky Boards & Reflectobakt® Sleeves
PestWest Quantum® Shatterproof Tubes